Within the framework of the Power Up! project, Ukrainian enterprises affected by the war in Sumy, Kharkiv, and Chernihiv regions are awarded grants to install energy-efficient equipment. The amount of each grant is up to one million hryvnias.
In total, we received 32 grant applications with the total value of projects exceeding UAH 150 million!
The competition lasted almost two months, and finally we are ready to announce the winners.
Ten companies were shortlisted by a panel of independent experts:
1. LLC “Chernihiv Bakery Number 2” with the project “Purchasing Impex Rotor Rotary Convection Oven (Electric)”.
2. Municipal Enterprise “Teplocomunenergo” of the Chernihiv City Council with the project “Restoring Damaged Thermal Insulation of Boiler Unit Number 2 at the Municipal Energy Generating Enterprise “Chernihiv TPP”.
3. Municipal Enterprise “Nizhyn Water Supply and Sewerage Department” with the project “Improving the Energy Efficiency of the Chervona Hreblya Pumping Station”.
4. PJSC “Kulykivske Milk” with the project “Installing 55 kWh Solar Power Plant to Provide Alternative Energy Supply to Office Building and Warehouse Premises”.
5. LLC “Krasnokutskyi Agroshlyakhbud” with the project “Improving the Enterprise Energy Efficiency”.
6. Municipal Enterprise “Chuhuivteplo” with the project “Purchasing and Installing Energy-Saving Equipment: Deaeration Equipment and a Network Pump for Boiler House Number 12”.
7. LLC “Promhydropryvod” with the project “Solar Power Plant for Own Use”.
8. Municipal Enterprise “Miskvodokanal” (City Water Company) of Sumy City Council with the project “Installing Energy-Efficient Pumping Equipment and Modernizing Outdoor Lighting”.
9. LLC “Agrofirm Severinivska” with a project “Solar power plant for self-consumption”.
10. LLC “Hanse Agri Ukraine” with a project “Solar power plant for ensuring the operation of heat pumps”.
Read more about the projects here.
We congratulate the winners and wish them all the best in their work!
The Power Up! project is supported by the program Promotion of Energy Efficiency and Implementation of the EU Energy Efficiency Directive in Ukraine implemented by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH on behalf of the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany and co-financed by the State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO).