East Europe Foundation, within the framework of the USAID/UK aid Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS) project, announces a competition for the position of Project Manager for the development and implementation of an online platform for managing state property leases (hereinafter – the online platform) for the State Property Fund of Ukraine.
The online platform is a solution that will ensure the creation, sending, acceptance, storage, protection, accounting and provision of information in the field of lease of state property, as well as electronic interaction between potential lessees, balance holders, their management bodies, lessors, current lessees, and the electronic trading system Prozorro.Sale, for the purpose of leasing state property.
Automation of the process of leasing state property will improve transparency and competitiveness of conditions between potential tenants and reduce opportunities for abuse.
Term of cooperation: 6-9 months.
Place of work: mostly offline, with the possibility of remote work.
Scope of work and responsibilities of the expert:
- Plan, coordinate and monitor project implementation within the defined tasks.
- Hold regular meetings with stakeholders to clarify requirements for the online platform.
- Identify and manage project risks in a timely manner, including scope changes, delays, and budget overruns, and promptly implement mitigating measures.
- Coordinate and track the timeline for the development of the online platform.
- Coordinate the cooperation of the project parties to ensure compliance with the expected project results.
- Manage the product acceptance process at each stage.
- Coordinate the approval of technical requirements for each stage of the developer’s work.
- Coordinate the testing and implementation of the online platform.
- Systematically inform and report on the status and progress of the project to stakeholders, including the TAPAS Project and SPFU management, and provide regular updates on key milestones and indicators.
- Support the development of project documentation for the online platform, including plans, risk assessments, status and progress reports.
- Organize work on identifying requirements for the online platform as a whole and provide advice to the developer of the relevant terms of reference.
- Experience in coordination in the creation of digital solutions, analytical systems, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in project management positions in the implementation and support of information solutions.
- Experience in the field of lease relations will be an advantage.
- Understanding and skills in IT development project management using Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Deep understanding of SDLC, ability to set and follow through on tasks, coordinate project participants.
- Understanding of the software design and development process, formulation of high-level and detailed technical requirements for the software product.
- Written and spoken English at least B2 level.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience in communications with government agencies (clarifying requirements, making presentations).
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, Python 3, MSSQL, GitHub, Canva/Kanban.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks for the team.
- Excellent communication skills.
Applications (resume with relevant work experience and skills, direct contact details) should be sent by 23:00 on June 15, 2023 to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org with a note “PM lease of the SPFU”.
Yuliia Zaplavna, Project Manager, East Europe Foundation