East Europe Foundation announces a competition for the position of Program Assistant.
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Employment: full-time
- Work format: offline
1. Support of services / goods / works procurement procedures in accordance with the policies and procedures of EEF, namely:
- prepare of a complete package of tender documentation, in accordance with EEF’s procedures;
- collect, archive and regularly update documents related to projects (contracts, proposals, orders, annexes, assessment forms, reports, acts, etc.);
- complete technical requirements in coordination with project managers;
- control of the procurement process, including placing purchase orders, reviewing received purchase applications, requesting and collecting price offers, conducting market research of goods and services, comparing applications or supporting their evaluation;
- verification of the compliance of the received commercial tender offers and the list of documents with the requirements of the EEF’s policies;
- ensure the timely collection of tender applications in accordance with the purchase request approved by the management and the specified selection criteria;
- participate in maintaining procurement files, enter data into expert registers, regularly update the procurement tracker;
- ensure the provision of complete and appropriate procurement documentation for review and approval;
- polite and business communication with potential suppliers and project partners;
- consult program staff on appropriate formats and templates, as well as on EEF procurement policies;
- verify primary accounting documents.
2. Assistance in the implementation of the program on a daily basis, including:
- organization of events, conferences and other events;
- material and technical support of program events, meetings, conferences, round tables, seminars, etc.;
- collection of data on the activities of the Program, updating of databases;
- help in organizing online and offline meetings;
- keeping working records, including follow-up at the end of meetings;
- coordination drivers / vehicles;
- receiving / sending / signing / scanning / proper storage of documents, etc.
3. Perform other tasks within the scope of competence at the request of the management.
The duties and tasks listed herein are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
Qualifications, experience, competencies required:
- higher education in business administration / management / finance / economics / educational degree in procurement, logistics and/or related specialties;
- 2-3 years of proven work experience in procurement and contract administration;
- fluent Ukrainian language, free and competent spelling;
- confident use of PC and MS Office (including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), confident use of Google Drive tools;
- honesty, responsibility, initiative;
- experience in the public sector and / or international organizations will be an advantage;
- knowledge of English (intermediate level and above) will be an advantage;
- experience with Trello would be an advantage.
- ability to work with information and systematize it;
- attention to details;
- high level of self-organization;
- desire to learn;
- ability to work effectively in multitasking mode, to adapt to changes;
- experience in successfully establishing and adjusting priorities;
- moderation and diligence in performing tasks.
Please send applications (resume containing relevant work experience and skills, direct contact details) by 11:00 p.m. June 30, 2023 to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the mark “Program Assistant”.
Yuliia Zaplavna, coordinator of the “E-services” component, East Europe Foundation email@example.com