East Europe Foundation, within the framework of the USAID/UK Aid Project Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS), announces a competition for a post of IT junior program manager of the State Register of Damaged and Destroyed Property.
The program’s purpose is to develop and implement stages of the geographic information system of the State Register of Damaged and Destroyed Property, including a user’s online account and public electronic portal. The second stage’s planned objectives are improving existing functionality and introducing new system components.
Developing the State Register of Damaged and Destroyed Property is crucial to build capacity in collecting, accumulating, accounting for, processing, storing and protecting information documents detailing damaged and destroyed real estate and the persons whose real estate is damaged or destroyed. Additional information is specified in the Procedure for Submitting Information Reports on Damaged and Destroyed Real Estate as a Result of Hostilities, Terrorist Acts and Sabotage Caused by the Russian Military Aggression.
Developers will ensure system ability to uniformly collect, process and store information on damaged and destroyed property in a single format and a single state database. Automation shall minimize the human factor across all business processes and is expected to have a significant anti-corruption impact.
Position Title: IT Junior Program Manager in the State Register of Damaged and Destroyed Property
Job Scope and Responsibilities:
- Assist in project implementation on a day-to-day basis, including monitoring compliance with project plans and reporting;
- Coordinate communication with all stakeholders involved in the project implementation, including government agencies, project teams and developers regarding the step-by-step compliance with the roadmap and project development timelines;
- Participate in the development and approval of project and technical documentation;
- Maintain project documentation in Confluence or Notion and control project management processes in Jira or Trello;
- Coordinate the organization and technical support of regular meetings (online calls) with stakeholders;
- Keep regular minutes of stakeholder meetings, including follow-up, and record a list of questions for discussion;
- Together with the Implementation Specialist, participate in the preparation of training materials, instructions and manuals for system users; assist with regular user support within the State Register of Damaged and Destroyed Property (e-mail, phone, chatbot);
- Assist in conducting training sessions on the system use for all stakeholders in the process of taking records on destroyed property and reconstruction (system users);
- Perform related tasks of the manager.
- University or post-secondary degree (in technical field or management);
- At least two years of work experience;
- Confident user of the entire MS Office suite;
- Understanding the software development project management and relevant skills using Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP;
- Experience with Jira and Confluence is required;
- Understanding the software design and development process; formulation of high-level technical requirements for a software product;
- Strong email communication skills with basic automation elements (templates, rules, mail merge, etc.);
- English language skills at B1-B2 level will be an advantage;
- Experience in developing and presenting training materials for users;
- Experience in conducting trainings and workshops for IT product users.
Desired Skills and Work Experience:
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Experience in communication and user and client interaction;
- Social skills and ability to work in a team;
- Ability to train untrained users.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and products;
- Competent written communication;
- Command of English will be an advantage.
Work duration: nine months.
Employment: offline and online. Please note that preference is given to candidates who can work in Kyiv and attend offline meetings, etc.
To apply, send your application (CV with relevant work experience, skills, personal contact information and desired compensation) before 18:00 on July 21, 2023 to the email address: email@example.com with a note “Junior PM_/RDDP”.
Yuliia Zaplavna, Project Manager, East Europe Foundation