East Europe Foundation, within the framework of the USAID/UK Aid Project Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS), announces a competition for a post of Information and Technical Advisory Support Expert to implement the Information System to Manage the Youth Centers in Ukraine (hereinafter – the IS Youth Centers).
The key objectives of the Youth Centers Information System (hereinafter – the Youth Centers IS) are to provide youth centers with a digital tool to automate their activities and demonstrate the youth center capabilities and activities to attract more users. The Ministry of Youth and Sports (hereinafter – the Ministry) is launching a pilot operation of the Youth Center IS.
This process requires expert support services: information and technical advisory support for the Youth Center IS users and the Ministry staff.
Expected duration of expert support services: up to nine (9) months.
Work format: hybrid (online and offline).
Scope of Work and Responsibilities:
- Information and advisory support to the Youth Center IS users at all levels (All-Ukrainian Youth Center, representatives of the youth centers; staff members of municipalities, the Ministry of Youth and Sports and its regional subdivisions).
- Technical support (maintenance) and administration of the Youth Center IS, including technical advisory support to users at all levels.
- Create user accounts, assign rights, view the system event log, fill in and edit the IS directories.
- Regular testing of the Youth Center IS to identify errors, deficiencies, and inconsistencies; drawing up the correction requests; sending the test reports and correction requests to the developer.
- General coordination with youth centers.
- Verification, approval or rejection of information posted by youth centers.
- Conduct surveys of youth centers.
- Collect and review user feedback and suggestions to sum up the user experience of working with the Youth Center IS.
- Fill in static pages, upload news, reference materials, and documents to the Youth Centers IS.
- Coordination of the work of the expert group on the Youth Centers IS
- Develop proposals to improvebusiness processes and operations of the Youth Centers IS and to bring it up to date:
– develop technical specification to bring the Youth Centers IS up to date;
– provide support to the work to update the Youth Centers IS and accept the results of this work.
- Conduct workshops and trainings for users of all levels.
- Work independently in the field of information.
- Contribute to drafting programs, plans and other documents to facilitate information activities in the implementation of the Youth Centers IS.
- Prepare draft legal acts to put the information system into use.
- Perform other tasks related to the implementation of the Youth Centers IS and within the scope of competence at the request of the Youth Centers IS
- Administering, supporting and maintaining automated information systems and web services at the state level;
- Drawing up technical and regulatory documentation;
- Working with state authorities and local self-government bodies to ensure quality communication, advisory support and other information services;
- Experience in youth policy.
To apply, send your application (CV with relevant work experience, skills, and personal contact information) before 23:00 on August 28, 2023 to the email address: ATkachenko@eef.org.ua with a note “Expert_Youth Centers IS”.
Anna Tkachenko, East Europe Foundation