East Europe Foundation, within the framework of the USAID/UK aid Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS) project, announces a competition for a Business Analyst for the project to develop and implement the Unified State Electronic System in the Construction Sector.
The goal of the project is to develop and implement the Unified State Electronic System in the Construction Sector, which includes all three components specified in the legislation:
- Register of construction activities,
- Electronic user account,
- Public electronic Portal.
The current stage is aimed at deploying the main functionalities of the System. The planned goals covered by the project are to improve the existing functionality and introduce new components of the System.
The development of the Unified State Electronic System in the Construction Sector is crucial for the reform of the construction sector aimed at full automation of construction processes. The introduction of this system minimizes the human factor in most processes and, first of all, in the provision of construction services to citizens and businesses and is expected to have a significant anti-corruption impact.
Position title: Business Analyst for the project on the development and implementation of the Unified State Electronic System in the Construction Sector.
Position (function) description:
- to analyze the existing business processes of providing services in the field of construction to the public and business;
- together with other specialists, develop the terms of reference for the modernization of the Unified State Electronic System in the Construction Sector;
- provide support to developers in the process of deploying the prototype, testing it, and making changes as needed;
- develop a business process for the development and implementation of digital construction services on the Diia Portal;
- develop an optimized model for the analytical subsystem (BI module) within the Unified State Electronic System in the Construction Sector.
Scope of work and responsibilities:
- to study the existing business processes for the provision of public services to the public and business;
- stud and understand the legislation governing the provision of administrative services;
- develop optimized models and improv business processes for the provision of services and services in the field of construction;
- model interfaces and concepts of interactive forms of the Unified State Electronic System in the Construction Sector;
- holding meetings with stakeholders to clarify requirements for information systems;
- documenting the functionality of information systems, developing technical requirements, tasks and specifications;
- holding presentations and coordination meetings for stakeholders;
- collecting statistics on the number of e-services provided and reporting.
- more than two (2) years of experience in business process analytics;
- understanding of the software design and development process, formulation of high-level technical requirements for a software product;
- ability to structure elements of information systems and identify technologies and possible software solutions;
- experience in writing technical specifications, requirements and specifications for IT projects;
- knowledge of BPMN 2.0 and UML notations.
Desired skills and experience:
- more than two (2) years of experience with Jira and Confluence;
- experience with interface modeling products (Axure, Figma) is required;
- experience in business process modeling (Cawemo);
- experience in communication with government agencies (clarifying requirements, making presentations);
- knowledge of English will be an advantage;
- knowledge of legislation in the field of administrative services in the field of construction will be an advantage.
Duration of work: up to 8 (eight) months
Employment – offline and online. Please note that preference is given to candidates who will be able to work in Kyiv and attend offline meetings, etc.
Applications (resume with relevant work experience and skills, direct contact details and desired salary level) should be sent by 18:00 on April 13, 2023 to the address: email@example.com with a note “Business Analyst _USESCS system”.
Contact information: Yulia Zaplavna, Project Manager at East Europe Foundation, firstname.lastname@example.org