East Europe Foundation, within the framework of the Swiss-Ukrainian Program “E-Governance for Accountability and Participation” (EGAP), announces a competition for a post of Business Analyst to implement digital transformation initiatives in the social sector.
The EGAP Program, funded by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation and implemented by East Europe Foundation and Innovabridge Foundation in partnership with the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine, aims to use the latest information and communication technologies to improve the quality of governance; enhance interaction between the government and citizens; and, promote social innovation in Ukraine.
Within the e-Services component of the EGAP program, efforts are underway to digitalize public services, which include legal framework review and amendments; optimization of business processes to ensure service delivery; elaboration of terms of references to create software; managing computer system development, testing, implementation; and, ensuring support of created e-services.
Scope of Work and Responsibilities:
- Scrutinize the business processes already in place to provide social and public services selected for the pilot project, including the information systems, data bases and interfaces, as is.
- Together with other professionals, develop a project solution for new business process models to improve service delivery, in particular, in the electronic format, regarding social and public services selected for the pilot project.
- Document the functionality of the information system/services; develop technical requirements, terms of reference, and specifications.
- Model interfaces and concepts of interactive forms.
- Support other operational tasks of the project team, including support for infrastructure changes to launch online services in the Unified Social Sector Information System and the Diia portal; ensure service reengineering.
- Coordinate work with the project team to develop a new project solution.
- Provide support to developers.
- Hold regular meetings with stakeholders to discuss requirements for information system / services and hold regular presentations to demonstrate the project stages already completed.
- Study and develop an understanding of the legislation governing the provision of public services.
- Incorporate and adhere to GBA+ and sustainable development principles in deliverables, as well as in meetings and consultations with the Ministry of Social Policy and other stakeholders.
- At least two years of experience in business process analytics.
- Ability to structure information system components and identify technologies and possible software solutions.
- Understand the software design and development process; formulate high-level technical requirements for a software product.
- Experience in writing terms of reference, requirements, and specifications for IT products.
- Knowledge of BPMN 2.0 and UML
Desired Skills and Work Experience:
- At least two years of experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Experience in using interface modeling products (Axure, Figma) is a must.
- Experience in business process modeling (Cawemo).
- Experience in communication with government agencies (clarifying requirements, making presentations).
- Command of English will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of legislation in the field of administrative services in general and social protection in particular will be an advantage.
To apply, send your application (CV with relevant work experience, skills, and personal contact information) before 23:00 on September 29, 2023 to the email address: email@example.com with a note “EGAP_Business Analyst”.
Yuliia Zaplavna, Project Manager, East Europe Foundation