East Europe Foundation is looking for Communications Coordinator.
- Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Application Deadline: June 11, 2020
- Job Type: Full-time
East Europe Foundation (EEF) is a Ukrainian charitable organization based in Kyiv, whose mission is to transform Ukraine into a state that serves people. Since 2008 EEF has invested more than $27 million in development projects, including over $7 million through more than 400 grants for local NGOs. EEF implements economic and social development programs with the support of international donors, local authorities, Ukrainian and international companies operating in Ukraine.
EEF, together with the Eurasia Foundation and other leading organisations, is implementing the USAID/UKAID Transparency and Accountability in Public Administrative Services (TAPAS) Program designed to support Ukrainian citizens and the Government of Ukraine in reducing or eliminating corruption in key public administration functions and services. It works to build the trust of Ukrainians in their government based on demonstrated transparency, accountability, and improved services. Visible and successful reforms in public administration and services will help eliminate corruption in the key areas of eProcurement, Open Data, and eServices.
Under the supervision of EEF Communications Manager the TAPAS Communications Coordinator will support EEF/TAPAS team in informing the Ukrainian society about Program-related activities, organizing various media and communication events.
- Develop and implement the TAPAS Project/EEF communications strategy;
- Coordinate communications efforts with other activities related to TAPAS/EEF program areas to ensure complementarity and consistency;
- Oversee EEF/TAPAS implementing partners’ communication activities, ensuring compliance with donor branding requirements and advise partners on their communication activities;
- Oversee the production of branded/information materials;
- Manage media relations;
- Plan and organize various media and communication events and communication campaigns;
- Contribute to annual work plans and program monitoring, evaluation, and reporting, ensure timely and accurate information provided;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of communication activities;
- Perform other tasks as envisaged by the annual work plan of the program.
- Master’s degree in communications, journalism, international relations, or a related field;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in developing and executing successful strategic communications programs, with a focus on the broad public;
- Prior experience in strategic communications for internationally-funded donor projects preferred;
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, and oral presentation skills;
- Demonstrated ability to lead, mentor and develop staff;
- Excellent speaking, writing, proofreading, reporting, and other communication skills in English and Ukrainian.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with TAPAS Communications Coordinator in subject line of an email. Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone inquiries, please.
East Europe Foundation