Резюме приймаються до 21 грудня 2018 року. Резюме прохання надсилати на email@example.com
Project Operations Manager is responsible for planning and implementation of activities administered by East Europe Foundation within eServices component of USAID Program Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services. These activities are aimed at reducing or eliminating corruption in key public administration functions and services. It works to build the trust of Ukrainians in their government based on demonstrated transparency, accountability, and improved services. Visible and successful reforms in public administration and services will help eliminate corruption in the key areas of eProcurement, Open Data, and eServices.
DUTIES PM and organizational part:
1. Participation in strategic planning for the Program.
2. Defining the priorities and elaboration of concrete activities necessary to achieve planned goals and fulfill program KPIS.
3. Development of scopes of work and contract specifications for contractors.
4. Coordination of project partners and contractors.
5. Presenting program activities and results to the stakeholders.
6. Monitoring of the activities and ensuring the quality of products produced by the Program.
7. Manage logistics of public events focused on eServices development and promotion.
8. Manage logistical arrangements for workshops/trainings on eServices with partners and state authorities’ representatives.
9. Contribute to annual work plans, conduct program monitoring and prepare regular reports.
10. Contribute to the full cycle of eServices digitalization.
11. Facilitate meetings among eServices experts, GoU officials and partners organizations working with eServices.
Administrative and finance part:
1. Manage the memoranda and contracts signing procedures with recipients, beneficiaries and other counterparts (development, signing etc.).
2. Manage the approval procedures of technical documentation (ToR, technical requirements and specifications).
3. Facilitate travel arrangements for eServices experts within Ukraine and abroad with logistic companies.
4. Manage finance part, ensure payments and transactions in a timely manner, review all financial documentation, supervise and mentor any other relevant program finance and administration staff.
1. Bachelor’s (or equivalent) Degree in Management, IT, Social Sciences, Economics.
2. At least 4 (four) years of respective experience.
3. Excellent communication skills in Ukrainian and English.
4. Understanding of innovative IT tools and knowledge sharing mechanisms.
5. Proficiency in MS Office and Google online tools.
6. Experience in project management and knowledge of public procedures delivery.