East Europe Foundation, a Kyiv-based international charitable organization seeks candidates for the following position:
Program Assistant (full-time position) for TAPAS Program
Duties and responsibilities:
- assist the Program team on daily basis;
- support effective communication line with the Program partners and clients, including through social networks;
- organize program related events and meetings, keep/share with partners record and follow up notes;
- collect project related activity data and indicators, keep up respective database, prepare program related documents and ensure program related information flow;
- translate program-related documentation;
- assist in preparing monthly, quarterly, and yearly program plans and reports;
- perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Economics, Social Sciences, IT or equivalent;
- minimum of two years of respective experience;
- practical knowledge in office administration and organizing travel and workshops experience;
- excellent communications skills in Ukrainian and English languages – reading, writing and speaking;
- comfortable with virtual communication – through email, Skype, social networks, and the Internet;
- proficiency in MS Office tools, database packages, and web-based management systems, experience of working in donor funded project environment;
- good time management and organizational skills.
Send CV and motivational letter to email@example.com. State job title in subject line of email. No phone inquiries, please.