East Europe Foundation is looking for a candidate: Program Manager (PM). The main duty of PM will be to coordinate the current project on Social Entrepreneurship. More details on the project can be found at web site: se.eef.org.ua
The Program Manager (PM) will:
- Coordinate the activities within the project on social entrepreneurship on daily basis, including the activities, conducted by regional partners;
- Develop concepts and organize the project activities, including workshops, conferences, study trips etc;
- Ensure proper documentation of all project-related activities and compliance with the EEF’s internal procedures and donors requirements;
- Coordinate the grant-making process within the projects;
- Collect project related activity data and indicators, conduct monitoring visits;
- Develop project reports to the project donors and EEFs management, and ensure their on-time submission;
- Contribute to the preparation of information materials;
- Build partnership with NGOs, business and government and other stakeholders within project-related areas;
- Support fundraising specialist in preparation of new project proposals in social and economic sphere.
- Master or equivalent Degree in Social Sciences, Economics, Business Administration, Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of five years of respective experience and the ability to take independent decisions within the scope of responsibility, experience in working in donor funded project environment.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Knowledge in Social Entrepreneurship, Social Inclusion, work with vulnerable groups is essential.
- Experience with grant-making is strongly desirable.
- Excellent communications skills in Ukrainian, English and Russian language – reading, writing and speaking.
- Readiness for the business-trips within Ukraine (mostly to the eastern part) and abroad.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and Power point), additional experience with database or websites.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for submission: June 5, 2018. The position is due from July 1, 2018. The contract is signed for 10 months with possible extension. State job title in subject line of email. No phone inquiries, please.