ФСЄ оголошує конкурс на посаду Cпеціаліста з комунікацій. Дедлайн для подачі резюме – 18 жовтня 2018 року.
Далі – англійською.
East Europe Foundation (EEF) is an international charity organization which started working in Ukraine back in 2008. Since then, EEF has channeled approximately $20 million into social and economic community development projects in Ukraine. EEF is headed by an independent Board of Directors and implements economic and social development programs with the support of donors, including the US Agency for International Development (USAID), the European Union, Swiss Confederation, other European Governments, international organizations, foundations, charity organizations, local authorities, Ukrainian and international companies operating in Ukraine. Please visit our web-site page www.eef.org.ua to learn more
EEF main areas of activities include social development, economic development, effective governance and civil society development, energy efficiency and environment
This position reports to Communications Manager.
Communications Associate works to promote EEF core messages, activities, and image.
- Maintain program’s social media presence (Facebook, YouTube), ensure timely updates;
- Coordinate with Communications Manager in implementing communication strategy
- Timely update and maintaining of the project’s web site and, when appropriate, contribute to the redesign of the program website;
- Maintain calendars and appointments;
- Support the design of the program outreach materials (e.g. social media graphics, booklets, leaflets, brochures, annual report) and event-related communications products (e.g. banners, name badges, hand out materials); Coordinate work with vendors;
- Support project’s media relation efforts by maintaining media database, drafting press releases and organizing media events;
- Support project’s components activities by assisting in organizing public events, conferences, press briefings, round tables, etc.;
- Assist in coordinating communications efforts with EEF partners;
- Assist with short-term budget planning;
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, international relations, or a related field;
- Minimum two (2) years of experience supporting an effective communications strategy; a focus on engaging government and civil society stakeholders preferred;
- Prior work experience with donor-funded programs strongly preferred;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details;
- Familiarity with social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter) required;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications (e.g., Photoshop, InDesign) preferred;
- Experience with website design and/or maintenance preferred;
- Exceptional writing, research, and communications skills;
- Fluency in English and Ukrainian required;
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Communications Associate” in the subject line.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.