EEF’s Social Development Program aims to improve the quality of life for underprivileged groups of the population, including people with disabilities, the elderly, and vulnerable youth through provision of access to quality services and protection of their rights.
- Increase capacities of local stakeholders (including social service providers and community leaders) in providing social services.
- Provide life and employment-related skills trainings for vulnerable youth.
- Establish partnerships with local authorities and businesses.
- Create opportunities for social integration for elderly citizens and people with disabilities.
- Improve access to services and infrastructure for vulnerable groups.
Projects within the Program include the following: