East Europe Foundation, Kyiv-based international charitable organization, seeks a candidate for the position of Program Assistant.
Under the supervision of Program Manager (PM), Program Associate (PA) is responsible for assisting in program planning, implementation, and reporting within the projects currently implemented by EEF.
• assist Program Manager on a daily basis;
• prepare program related events and meetings;
• support effective communication with program partners and stakeholders;
• provide support in grant-making process;
• collect activity data, keep up databases;
• draft project-related documentation;
• keep record and follow up notes;
• conduct site-visits, accompanied with colleagues and independently;
• assist in preparing donor reports;
• translate program-related documentation, and other.
• Bachelor’s (or equivalent) Degree in Management, Public Administration, Social Sciences, Economics;
• at least two years of respective experience;
• good communications skills in Ukrainian and English;
• proficiency in MS Office tools;
• experience of working in non-government organizations or donor funded project environment;
• practical knowledge in Ukrainian education system a plus.
Applicants are kindly requested to apply not later than August 16, 2019.
Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com State job title in subject line of email. No phone inquiries, please. More information about East Europe Foundation at www.eef.org.ua.
East Europe Foundation