- Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Application deadline: 8th of December, 2021
- Job Type: full-time (remote during the quarantine)
East Europe Foundation (EEF) is a Ukrainian charitable organization based in Kyiv, whose mission is to transform Ukraine into a state that serves people. Since 2008 EEF has invested more than $30 million in development projects, including over $7 million through more than 400 grants for local NGOs. EEF implements economic and social development programs with the support of international donors, local authorities, Ukrainian and international companies operating in Ukraine.
- Develop and implement the EEF programs/projects communications plans under the supervision of EEF Communications Manager and Program Manager;
- Coordinate communications efforts with other activities related to EEF programs/projects areas to ensure complementarity and consistency;
- Oversee EEF programs/projects implementing partners’ communication activities, ensuring compliance with donor branding requirements, and advise partners on their communication activities;
- Oversee the production of branded/information materials;
- Manage media relations;
- Plan and organize various media and communication events and communication campaigns;
- Contribute to annual work plans and program monitoring, evaluation, and reporting, ensure timely and accurate information provided;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of communication activities;
- Perform other tasks as envisaged by the annual work plan of the EEF programs/projects.
- Master’s degree in communications, journalism, international relations, or a related field;
- Minimum three years experience in developing and executing successful strategic communications programs, with a focus on the broad public;
- Prior experience in strategic communications for internationally-funded donor projects preferred;
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral presentation skills;
- Excellent speaking, writing, proofreading, reporting, and other communication skills in English and Ukrainian.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the Communications Coordinator in the subject line of an email. Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone inquiries, please.